Pauline Hammill has named Scotland’s squad for the Under-16 Tournament next week, played at the Oriam, Edinburgh.
The invitational tournament will be played between the 20th and 24th of February and will feature Scotland, Austria, Czech Republic and Iceland.
Tartan Kicks will be at the tournament to cover the games.
The schedule is:
- 20 February – Czech Republic v Iceland – Kick-off 1pm
- 20 February – SCOTLAND v Austria – Kick-off 3pm
- 22 February – Austria v Czech Republic – Kick-off 1:30pm
- 22 February – SCOTLAND v Iceland – Kick-off 3:30pm
- 24 February – Austria v Iceland – Kick-off: 11am
- 24 February – Scotland v Czech Republic – Kick-off: 11am
Goalkeepers: Sophie Allison (Glasgow City), Emily Mutch (Aberdeen)
Defenders: Georgia Adderley (Spartans), Leah Eddie (Central Girls Academy), eah Fleming (Jeanfield Swifts), Kirsten Laing (Hibernian Development), Phillipa McCallum (Forfar Farmington), Tara McGonigle (Celtic), Sara McWhirter (Motherwell)
Midfielders: Jenna Clark (Rangers), Emma Craig (Celtic), Cameron Johnstone (Washington Spirit), Michaela McAlonie (Hearts), Laura McCartney (Glasgow City), Rebecca McGowan (Raith Rovers), Kirstie McIntosh (Central Girls Academy)
Forwards: Lauren Davidson (Glasgow City), Kathleen McGovern (Celtic), Kirsty Morrison (Hibernian), Naomi Welch (Central Girls Academy)